New Stove install

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

referee38

Mar 27, 2011
Eastern Pa
Well my new Harman P43 is supposed to be installed on Monday morning. They are bringing a few tons of pellets also. If I can figure out how to post a picture I will.

Enjoy your new stove ..

Yes... Pics please. Or as we like to say.... "Pics, or it NEVER happened".. I can say I am a Millionare... But a "Pic" of my Bank account, would quickly prove I am not... LOL..

Congrats on the stove. Harmans are Great Units. Your gonna love it. What "Brand" of Pellets arte they bringing?????

imacman said:
referee38 said:
.....They are bringing a few tons of pellets also. If I can figure out how to post a picture I will.

Congrats on the new install.

here's info on how to post pics:

www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewannounce/27_22/

Hi

Those instructions for posting pics were written back in 2005 !! In Computer years that is like 20 years ago!
Someone needs to update those instructions!!!

So pics can be easily Re-Sized in Windows Paint now!!

Just open paint and File-Open the pic.
Then change it to pixels and type in the size. Ex 1300 by 900 See screen shot below

Attachments

• HearthComResizePic.jpg
    HearthComResizePic.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 486
My stove got installed today I will get some pictures loaded later today. I also got two of pellets the stove company and have another ton coming from another source need to figure how many more I should get.

referee38 said:
My stove got installed today I will get some pictures loaded later today. I also got two of pellets the stove company and have another ton coming from another source need to figure how many more I should get.

What brand are the 2 Ton they brought?

Your gonna love that Harman. Can't go wrong with the P-43. Be prepared for the "Sickness/Addiction" that comes with Burning Pellets. I Love every aspect about it. Even down to cleaning the stove. Wife says I need help. But I have never heard her complain about being cold. House stays at a Toasty 76 all winter.

As for pics. I still downloaded Picassa. Its a nice piece of software for browsing and renaming. But I use the Windows system for re sizing as suggested above. Took awhile to get the hang of it. But its not as hard as I thought it was gonna be.

referee38 said:

Looking forward to the install pics. As for how many tons to have, most people get through the winter with 3 or 4 tons......I'd go with 4 to be safe.

Pellets are very plentiful right now, but if heating costs for other fuels skyrocket for some reason, they may be hard to find.

New pellet stove install-- working on link

http://s979.photobucket.com/home/greenline627/index
I think this link should work for some photo's let me know if it does not work.
The window does not open.

Thia worked for me but brings up all my photos there there is an album for the pellet stove.

Ed

Does not work.. Or I couldn't get it. Says Error. Page not found

referee38 said:
New pellet stove install-- working on link

http://s979.photobucket.com/home/greenline627/index
I think this link should work for some photo's let me know if it does not work.
The window does not open.

Thia worked for me but brings up all my photos there there is an album for the pellet stove.

Ed

Link works fine for me. Like the Carrie Underwood pics too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.