New Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

defrob

Jul 3, 2011
CT
I've been on here for a little while getting a lot of good info from everyone. I just thought I'd post a pic of the stove. Looking forward to the cold now.

Attachments

• Stove.gif
    Stove.gif
    97.3 KB · Views: 344
Nice choice! ;-)
The XXV looks great in brown.

Enjoy

WOODplay said:
Nice job! Did you tile the hearth yourself? I Like the sides on it.

Thanks! Yeah, I built it with 3/4 inch plywood, concrete backer board, and brick tile. Cost about half of what they charge at the store for the hearth pads.

Very nice set up. After you have run it for a while, please let us know how well it is heating the area you intended to heat.
Thanks for sharing.

Very nice indeed! I love the look of the Harman XXV. You did a great job on the hearth pad too.

Great job on the hearth, and the stove looks great too.....enjoy the heat!! (but don't wish for the cold too soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.