New Super Cedar Testimonial"s for Web Site needed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NWfuel

Minister of Fire
Hello Hearth members.

So many of you have supported our product from this community that I am asking for testimonial's regarding our product for the new web site. We ask for your real name (initials are fine and city/state) You can email us at [email protected]. Please hurry before the moderator's wake up and move this. Thanks again for all your support!

As alway's any new members can email us for free samples! ([email protected])

Thomas

Thomas--just got a box of 100 delivered today, but it will be later in the week before I get a chance to try them out!

Got a box coming this week as well. Let you guys know how I like em only heard good things.

Received a box of 72 last week. They sure do make burning from the top down much easier. Hope they last the whole heating season. Have been cutting them into quarters.

Just sent the testimonial Thomas. I hope it is what you wanted and I will not hesitate to recommend your product to all. It works great!

Status
Not open for further replies.