New Timberwolf Splitter TW-C1

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxburyeric

Feb 6, 2008
Western Connecticut
Just an FYI - In case you haven't heard Timberwolf has come out with a new lower cost splitter. They should be at Dealers this month. My local Dealer quoted a retail price of around $1200. I have a PDF file of the spec. sheet but can't figure out how to attach it. So specs are: 8 tons, Splits up to 18" log, 14 second cycle time, 3 " Cylinder, 1.25" rod, Honda 160CC engine (not the commercial grade engine), 4 GPM pump, total splitter is 5 ft. long, 14.5" working height on the beam, not towable by auto, smaller tires to be towed by a garden tractor/mower, log craddle. That's about all that's on the sheet. PM me if you want me to email the PDF file to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.