New to me 046 mag new video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome pm sent.

I don't care what Jay is telling you. Your 064 and 046 are both junk and, being the nice guy I am, will take them off of your hands for the cost of shipping and a case of beer. Actually, drink a case of beer BEFORE you make your decision, please...

I can never find anything bigger than an 028 around here in the "used" category. There's always ebay, but it would be nice to find one locally for on the cheap.

great job on the build, so far. It was looking a little dirty, but seems to be coming along quite nicely.

Danno77 said:
I don't care what Jay is telling you. Your 064 and 046 are both junk and, being the nice guy I am, will take them off of your hands for the cost of shipping and a case of beer. Actually, drink a case of beer BEFORE you make your decision, please...

I can never find anything bigger than an 028 around here in the "used" category. There's always ebay, but it would be nice to find one locally for on the cheap.

great job on the build, so far. It was looking a little dirty, but seems to be coming along quite nicely.

Thanks danno I was offering a six pack without shipping and 5.00 McDonald coupon...lol

smokinjay said:
Thanks danno I was offering a six pack without shipping and 5.00 McDonald coupon...lol
You don't need any more saws, lol. Although, a 064 would fill a nice spot in your line-up.

Danno77 said:
smokinjay said:
You don't need any more saws, lol. Although, a 064 would fill a nice spot in your line-up.

Yes there is a gap there! lol

smokinjay said:
Thanks danno I was offering a six pack without shipping and 5.00 McDonald coupon... but the saw I really want is
MSE140CBQ.gif

ISeeDeadBTUs said:
smokinjay said:
Thanks danno I was offering a six pack without shipping and 5.00 McDonald coupon... but the saw I really want is
MSE140CBQ.gif

Have you seen the price tags on them.....Be awesome if I had any carving skills!

You know the only price tag I watch is that 660. Swear I saw it start with a 8 once. . .kick myself for not having picked it up then.

Carvin' eh? We need a pic of Jay carvin a turkey or a ham with a chainsaw!! :bug:

ISeeDeadBTUs said:
You know the only price tag I watch is that 660. Swear I saw it start with a 8 once. . .kick myself for not having picked it up then.

Carvin' eh? We need a pic of Jay carvin a turkey or a ham with a chainsaw!! :bug:

I am smokin one this year outside 192t running veggie oil? Hummm Gives me an Idea...

Very nice! I've just started to watch craigslist and ebay for a rebuilder 044/440 or 460 or something around that size. I figure that would be a great way to get a powerful saw without paying the high MSRP.

ikessky said:
Very nice! I've just started to watch craigslist and ebay for a rebuilder 044/440 or 460 or something around that size. I figure that would be a great way to get a powerful saw without paying the high MSRP.
If you happen to run across something in lower Wisconsin let me know. i don't frequently check those CL, but my Father and Mother in-law live up there (in Mukwonago)

southbound said:
you guys are not getting it that easy,wait what kind of beer????

BUD!

southbound said:
Sorry folks I guess I will just have to keep her......

And I can't figure out why I can't post pic's anymore??????

Resize them.

Attachments

• 0461.jpg
    0461.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 343
  • 0462.jpg
    0462.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 312
  • 0463.jpg
    0463.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 345
  • 0464.jpg
    0464.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 316
I wanna know. . .Who's wife is lettin' them dismantle the saw on the kitchen table?!? :eek:hh:

ISeeDeadBTUs said:
I wanna know. . .Who's wife is lettin' them dismantle the saw on the kitchen table?!? :eek:hh:
I'll tell you who. The MAN of the house. The one that can grow facial hair in the house (ok, can grow the MOST). The one who lays down the law. The one in charge of his castle. The one who will stand behind these statements, unless, of course, his wife finds out.

Danno77 said:
I'll tell you who. The MAN of the house. The one that can grow facial hair in the house (ok, can grow the MOST). The one who lays down the law. The one in charge of his castle. The one who will stand behind these statements, unless, of course, his wife finds out.

Such petite lil' fingers shes got . . ' how does she get you wrapped so tight Danno??

ISeeDeadBTUs said:
Danno77 said:

Such petite lil' fingers shes got . . ' how does she get you wrapped so tight Danno??
It's not the fingers that do it, my friend. well, not just the fingers...

southbound said:
ISeeDeadBTUs said:
mine:) O and i even wash them in the dishwasher

Pictures with her and the chainsaw partswasher, or it didn't happen

southbound said:
ISeeDeadBTUs said:
mine:) O and i even wash them in the dishwasher

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.