New to me saw

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2010
Southington CT
c9ffc54f.jpg

Got this today it heavier then my 026 pro. I can't wait to let her rip.

As long as it has decent compression it should be a great saw. Was it from Home Depot rentals? Randy

Now your talkin!!! That saw needs a muffler job. Without a muffler mod that saw is like owning a muscle car with single exhaust.

wkpoor said:
Now your talkin!!! That saw needs a muffler job. Without a muffler mod that saw is like owning a muscle car with single exhaust.

while your on the modd kick......Time to throw the big bore on it too! ;-)

I seriously don't think a 6400 or 7900 has ever came to a GTG un modded that I know of. Of wait there was one.......the one I bought new for a guy who picked it up at my GTG. Even my Solo came modded. Was done at the dealer before I took delivery.

well the first thing is to change out the chain.. it cuts well but i know the chain is holding her back. after that i'll have to look in to moding the muff... not all to sure how to do it..

Status
Not open for further replies.