New York City Lumberjacks

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have used my fiskars hatchet! ;-)

Thats what I was thinking it probably was. Maybe I should have posted it in the gear?

MMaul said:
Thats what I was thinking it probably was. Maybe I should have posted it in the gear?

Pretty bad when a crook has to work so hard for 50.00. :bug:

They should have just put an ad in Craigslist. That way they would have got money for the wood, free labour and the $50.00 bike. :)

i would have just brought a chainsaw. much faster

Aren't ginkos the trees that leave piles of dog poo like fruit on the ground?

The kid walking away with the cell to his ear is calling Backwoods Savage and saying "We got the wood AND your bike sucka!". :lol:

Backpack09 said:
Aren't ginkos the trees that leave piles of dog poo like fruit on the ground?

Yeah their fruit really does stink.Bunch of them planted in Ames years ago about 40 miles north of me.Big stink (pun intended) about 4-5 yrs back when some city council peeps mentioned thinning some them out.Real messy when they are stepped on,leaves smell bad too I believe.

BrotherBart said:
The kid walking away with the cell to his ear is calling Backwoods Savage and saying "We got the wood AND your bike sucka!". :lol:

Got the bike but left the wood for you Bart.

Status
Not open for further replies.