newbie so be nice :)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Ssyko and I are talking about your fresh air intake piping, go bigger and and use 45 degree elbows instead of 90 degree elbows

Reactions: Ssyko
lol you read my signature. thats good! but i was actually referring to the OAK set up you have, to go larger pipe and 45's instead of 90's

Reactions: Washed-Up
lol you read my signature. thats good! but i was actually referring to the OAK set up you have, to go larger pipe and 45's instead of 90's
So 2-45s spaced apart are better than 1-90? I need it to go straight down so it can get to the back of the stove, I actually thought your zig was a comment, lmao.

I'd use two 45s or a single 90 instead of 3x90s. You could paint the piping too, maybe go with 2.5 or 3 but as it is, they figure in extra length for each elbow and you have three where 1 will do.

I'd use two 45s or a single 90 instead of 3x90s. You could paint the piping too, maybe go with 2.5 or 3 but as it is, they figure in extra length for each elbow and you have three where 1 will do.
Going to get it changed today, I was trying to sort of hide it, that’s why it is that way, apparently I made the wrong decision

A2153BE8-F9E7-485D-BB0A-D50130501EC6.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0051.MOV
    12.5 MB
Nice! Looks alot better and i bet it will breath better to.

A lot of them don’t open on my old iphone. :confused: