• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

farmboy

Nov 5, 2011
eastern va
Hello to all ,this is my first post though I have been snooping around here for a while. Lots of good info. Just purchased a Quadrafire Mt. Vernon AE insert and am waiting on install.Hope I made the right choice,Ive been burning wood for about 10 years as a supplemental heat to save on the heating oil bill. Am excited and anxious.

Hi. Welcome to the forum. A Mt Vernon AE? You don't fool around, do you? I hope you have a digital camera and take lot's of pictures of before, during and after the install. This place loves pictures. 'No pics? It didn't happen.'

Welcome to the forum. Glad to see another Virginian. Hope your new install goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.