NEWP $199.95 a ton at local lumber yard this weekend

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladderlieu

Nov 27, 2008
North Central MA
Hamshaw Lumber in Keene NH or Orange MA is having their annual 20% off sale this weekend, April 7-10. They have New England Wood Pellets on sale for $199.95 a ton this year. That's about $20 a ton LESS than they were last year. I didn't care much for the pellets I got last year (produced in the fall of '09), but some folks on here have some good things to say about the newer pellets in the clear bags. I don't know what bag you'll get from Hamshaw, but thought the price was decent.

Wow... that's a great price!

We have a dealer here selling them at $219/ton, I bought some to try. The date on the bag is September 2010 and were bagged in Schuyler,NY. They are a bit more ashy, I seem to get a bit more carbon buildup but the heat is good and I like the price. That's a great price on those, I would probably snag a ton or 2 at that price.

Really Great Price For NEWP I would scoop up a ton or two at that price... :)

I just purchased 3 tons of Okanagans from the Hamshaw Lumber in Keene, NH. Price was $239.96 per ton.

Jump on it and on't look back,. Pellet prices are going to go ballistic in the coming months and we could be looking at a repeat of the great pellet panic of 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.