No disrespect

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muss

Feeling the Heat
Feb 26, 2008
Embden, Maine
tds
to the new folks at all. I'm just walkin' down memory lane & remembering the learning curve some of us went thru. Thank god for this site . Muss

Amen, I remember that all too well, worried about burning the house down because I didn't think I knew what I was doing.

Definitely a learning curve, and this site was my salvation.

Same here muss, I still have some nightmare's from the first season you know what's! But they are much much better now!

The curves and bumps taught me a lot. And I just feel I have to pay it forward. I can't repay the ones that helped me, But I sure can give them some time off while I help the new stove users. Also some pellet education so they don't get stuck with tons of "omg they burn like crap!". :)

J-takeman, you were a huge help for me last year, my first heating with pellets.

You have paid back those who helped you, by paying it forward. Thanks for your sage advice.

Garth

This site has been awesome. When I first got my stove I thought maybe I made a mistake. With the help of many here I couldn't be happier with the decision.

Now I try to chime in with some experiences I have had and read everything I ca,n hoping I pick up something I might have missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.