Northern or Southern ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zap, we are going to see a steep dip in the jet stream that should bring in some cold air, into next week, and with this possible storm, will we see snow?? The temps will climb again, then we should see very cold temps the second week of december. Mother nature is very curious. I know she has tricks up her sleeve. Shes been giving us signals.

Reactions: zap
Zap, we are going to see a steep dip in the jet stream that should bring in some cold air, into next week, and with this possible storm, will we see snow?? The temps will climb again, then we should see very cold temps the second week of december. Mother nature is very curious. I know she has tricks up her sleeve. Shes been giving us signals.
This Saturday we have a high of 26 an a low of 12.
zap

38/22 here saturday. I guess the cold front will be passing through then. Its about time eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.