Nuclear Sunset

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROVERT

Aug 7, 2012
This was as the sunset behind the cooling towers of TMI (Three Mile Island nuclear power plant) last night.

DSC02240.JPG

This was a few minutes later:

DSC02242.JPG

Nice pics. ! I know this is not relevant, but what year is the rover classic ?

Nice pics. ! I know this is not relevant, but what year is the rover classic ?

It has a Disco dash.

I believe I saw that you work at Atlantic British, so I'm sure you now know the answer. Just in case anyone else may be interested, it's a 95.

Beautiful! One memorable sunset that I saw was in Paris, where the air pollution actually made good conditions for light refraction.

There are also gorgeous pictures to be found from nuclear tests.

Thanks. I guess man does make the most impressive sunsets. I don't feel the need to photograph and nuclear weapons testing.

If you have seen any of our adds/ cats. You have seen the blue 1993 RR I used to own before it rusted to death. also you have seen the red series truck I used to own. Like a dummy sold it. But now have the 71 Series.

Status
Not open for further replies.