O MY GOSH ITS HEAVEN !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they were racing to quarter saw at first.
I guess they all have 8' woodstoves?

Reactions: dafattkidd
They wanna build a rustic garden bench or 10 ft split rail fences,I can show them an easier way.;)

I'll stick to sawing firewood.

Ridiculous and dangerous and I like wood!

Looks more like hell to me.

Even back in the day when I was still in the kind of shape required to do that...I would have been doing something (damn near anything) else. ;lol Rick

I just dont understand, why these guys dont just cut there firewood into 18-20 inch rounds . Its so much easier to split.
that looked very dangerous and dumb

I wanna know what angles they're runnin on those chains, & what they're cutting. A C

Somebody want to explain to me what the hell it is that they're doing? What's the finished product?

Somebody want to explain to me what the hell it is that they're doing? What's the finished product?

Methinks the only thing that mattered was speed.

I gotta say, that's a competition I've never seen before, but hey, they cut cookies in saw races, so whatever I guess. A C

Status
Not open for further replies.