Oak Privacy Fence

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdchief

Minister of Fire
Nov 24, 2009
Tuscola, IL
myplace.frontier.com
My son sent me a text with this picture. It said.....Why settle for cheap stuff when you can have an "Oak Privacy Fence" ? I had to share :cheese:

Attachments

• Doug's wood fence edit.jpg
    Doug's wood fence edit.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 522
ha ha ha that's great!

Great lookin' fence! It is so nice you may have a hard time tearing it down to burn.

Wood Duck said:
Great lookin' fence! It is so nice you may have a hard time tearing it down to burn.
That's what I said too. He was all wound up this spring about how much wood we cut last winter and didn't know what the heck he was going to do with all of it and not look ridiculous (he hasn't burned as long as I have.....'cause I don't really care anymore what anyone thinks about how it looks) Living in town on small lots, it does take up a lot of room and looks rather formidable sometimes. Now that I am injured and may not get to cut any wood this coming winter, he is glad we cut so much now. :)

tfdchief said:
My son sent me a text with this picture. It said.....Why settle for cheap stuff when you can have an "Oak Privacy Fence" ? I had to share :cheese:

That's a whole load of wood for a firepit ;-)

woodchip said:
tfdchief said:

That's a whole load of wood for a firepit ;-)
That's for sure. He won't burn anything in the fire pit but the "uglies"

tfdchief said:

Great looking fence tfdchief, oak makes it even better.

zap

Nice display. I bet the kids feel safe.

Nice, I'm working on one of those as well but still have a ways to go.

Attachments

• 100_1536.jpg
    100_1536.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 318
One of the best looking fences I've seen.

Nice, that looks very familiar:)

Status
Not open for further replies.