OHP Ozark hardwood products

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Excell

Feeling the Heat
Oct 1, 2009
Winnipeg
Has anyone tried these are they any good . I can get 15 bags for $75.00 no tax . That is cheap for us . OHP Ozark hardwood products.

I've used for 3 seasons now and just my opinion they are a decent pellet. They have decent heat and maybe a little more ash than some. Where I live I don't have a great selection like the northeast but 15 bags for $75 wow that's high. I only paid $169 per ton.

I can't find anything under $5.99 a bag and they are not hard wood .I think I will buy them and keep looking.

Lineman30 said:
I only paid $169 per ton.

Where'd you find them so cheap? OHP's down here are running 250 a ton.....I hope they're decent as that's about all I have to choose from this year.

mscj said:
Lineman30 said:
I only paid $169 per ton.

Where'd you find them so cheap? OHP's down here are running 250 a ton.....I hope they're decent as that's about all I have to choose from this year.

Oh I bought them at a local farm and ranch store back in July. He was trying to reduce his inventory. Pellets in NE okla are running around $189(piney wood) to $250(southern indiana). But they should do you fine.

I like 'em. Burned 2+ tons last year.
Got 3 tons in the barn for this year.
Paid $180/ton.

Status
Not open for further replies.