Okanagans in Westchester NY

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bkins

Minister of Fire
Mar 16, 2009
Jersey Shore
Add in Hudson Valley NY craigs list for 4 pallets for $215/ton. This is a screaming buy for those in that area.

Bkins

Do you have any more specifics? I can't seem to find the info. Where in westchester?

mapezzul said:
Do you have any more specifics? I can't seem to find the info. Where in westchester?

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have 4 pallets of okanagon super premium pellets for sale. New super premium quality grade in clear bags on factory wrapped pallets. Bought in spring and won't be using stoves this winter so they have to go. Paid $279/ton in the spring they go for about 300 now. $215/ton cash and carry or $280/pallet (1.3 tons 65 bags) I have a forklift and can load onto pretty much anything.

If it wasn't so far from me I would of kept this one to myself.

Hmmmm....this is only 20-25 minutes from me.....do i want to "Pig-Out" and become "Super Hogzilla Pellet Pig"?????

Or maybe buy these, and sell some of the CleanFires I have from my spring buy........hmmmmmmm, let me think......

I know what BTU would say to do... :lol:

I was hoping my parents could pick these up- $100 a pallet less than I paid and about 10 minutes from them. They are a bit behind schedule this year.

anyone know where i can find barefoot,or okies in southern vt? would like to try them

Status
Not open for further replies.