Okanagans

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2010
Southern NH
First thanks to all the info and help from people on this site my Whitfield "after a intense cleaning" fire up with no problems!! I'm burning New England Pellets, tried a bag of lakes regions-one was enough for me, dirty burn with these. I would like to try some Okanagans, and cubex, where in southern New Hampshire or northern Massachusetts can I get these??

Hi. BJ's in Nashua on DW highway carried Okies last year might have them again this year. A place in Brookline NH carries Northern Bear they are made buy Cubex and from the forums they are the samething. Stove Keepers is the place. Goodluck

Home and Hearth in Hampton Falls carries Okies as well as Dragon Mountain plus others.

I think Dodge's Agway in Hampton carried Cubex last year as well.

NHPltBrnr said:
Hooksett Agway had Okies when I was there a few days ago.

Same here. I bought mine there last week and they said they were going to keep them in stock all season.

Also....I was told that Lakes Region Pellets was out of business from the guy that I bought them from last year.

Thanks for help! Jrezzy Stovekeepers in Brookline NH had the Northern Bears, will check out Hooksett agway.

Northeaster2010 said:
Thanks for help! Jrezzy Stovekeepers in Brookline NH had the Northern Bears, will check out Hooksett agway.

Stopped by Hooksett Agway this afternoon, he has 60 tons. I bought 5 bags to try, never tried them, but I've been LOVING the Vermont pellets.

NHPltBrnr said:
Northeaster2010 said:

Stopped by Hooksett Agway this afternoon, he has 60 tons. I bought 5 bags to try, never tried them, but I've been LOVING the Vermont pellets.

I forgot to add that Hearthworks on bypass 28 in Hooksett has Cubex, NEP, and Vermont.

Status
Not open for further replies.