Old old clayton

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

stormysummers

Dec 19, 2022
Appalachian mountains
I've researched and heard a lot about different Clayton stoves but I've never heard anything about one that looks like this was hoping someone could help me out To know whether it is a good stuff efficient Or not.

Screenshot_20221219-205141_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20221219-205136_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20221219-205132_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20221219-205127_Facebook.jpg

That's just a Clayton furnace with the outer sheet metal missing...and the blower(s)...and the controls...they are smoking some goood stuff if they think that's worth anything remotely close to $1000! I doubt I'd even take it if it was being given to me...

Might have to expand your search northward...there's used stoves for sale up this way...road trip!