One of my worst nightmares!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatbedford

Minister of Fire
Mar 17, 2009
Las Vegas, NV

To bad I don't have a truck ....i would give the guy a 12 pack to have after he moves and take the wood of his hands!

I'm confused, what's the big deal moving that little bit of wood? Or are you talking about having to move yourself? A C

Is he throwing in the shed?????

A nightmare would be if Dennis moved :)

I'm confused, what's the big deal moving that little bit of wood? Or are you talking about having to move yourself? A C

Moving, not being able to take my 12+ cords with me, and having to start all over.

OK, that "large" pile of wood wouldn't last me till christmas......Looks like I could move that in about 2 loads in my Tacoma.....

A nightmare would be if Dennis moved :)

Ha! yea that's no kidding.

Thanks flatbed, I wouldn't care to have to move that much either. Might still be better than starting from scratch with green though. A C

Dennis is not moving much right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.