One sweet install

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner

Sep 20, 2006
Southern Ontario
100_0237.jpg

another

IMG_0004.jpg

First one is the Princess model and the second one is the King, right?

I really like the optional blower on the first one and the heat shield and trivot and steamer on the third :lol:

Those are Borat stoves.If yer gonna burn your wood in a barrel,shouldn't you have 2 or 3 hobos standing around it?

Naw- no self-respecting hobo would be seen with those 'barn-burners' - that's why they have their fires outside.

Kinda reminds me of a guy at work who has (something not as nice !) in a homemade alcove attached to his trailer.

BrotherBart said:
First one is the Princess model and the second one is the King, right?

BANG ZOOM ALICE !!! To the moon ya rotter.
I didnt see no cat in those pics.

The fancy ash bucket in the first pic probably set him back twice as much as the stove.

I want one of those in my living room. I especially like the steamer one with the second grate on top.

My neighbors would all be Jealous.

It is certainly a smoke dragon. In my tight neighborhood, all the neighbors would talk about me instead of the two people who are 'disabled' and are on full disability driving their new car, truck and working in their yards until they see any of us. Then they go inside because they can't work you know.

Is it me, or does the shovel in the last pic look like its been overfired :eek:hh:

They all look a little safer than this pic from last year. I still worry about this one.

Attachments

• scary install.JPG
    scary install.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 1,265
OK. One more for posterity:

Attachments

• barrel stove.jpg
    barrel stove.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 1,234
Is that a top loader....must be a VC

On eBay for six more hours.

Attachments

• box stove 2.JPG
    box stove 2.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 600
  • box stove 1.JPG
    box stove 1.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 634
  • box stove 3.JPG
    box stove 3.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 588
:gulp:

Gunner said:

I heated my 2000 square foot house with one of those for 17 years(same 55 gal drum). In 1991 it was replaced with a Whitfield Advantage II. which was replaced with a Harman XXV just this week.

They were all in the same spot, I'm through putting new holes in the wall now.

Attachments

• 5-web.jpg
    5-web.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 417
Status
Not open for further replies.