outdoor kitchen phase 2

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ironpony

Minister of Fire
Jan 22, 2010
mid-ohio via St.Croix USVI
P1010032.JPG
P1010031.JPG
P1010030.JPG
P1010026.JPG

appllied the stucco this weekend, terracota. started polishing this past week.
first picture 50 grit knocking off the cream, second picture 150 grit getting the aggregate exposed.have to go to 8500 grit for a real shine. each pass the grit doubles and it takes about 4 hours per grit. standing in water running an electric polisher, slurry and water flying everywhere.
leaniing towards polishing countertop and tiling pizza oven slab.
going to start laying out pizza oven this week and gathering materials for it. going to use heat stop products. castable refractory and insulating refractory

Amazing. Absolutely amazing. . . .

Did you think about a Pellet Grill or Smoker in there? Or are you a Charcoal man all the way?

Nice! I can't even cook much less make something like that... ;em

What are you going to use for the floor?? I remember a picture of your pavers, that was some beautiful work!
Counters are really cool!

Dex, I will look into that in the future when replacement time comes. Right now I have the charcoal grill and a kamodo smoker to work with

we are thinking about a large flagstone to add a different dimension. Suggestions??

That is totally amazing, love it man!

picking up the rough sawn cedar siding today, finished to match pergola. will install over the weekend. pics to follow
then on to the pizza oven.

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Status
Not open for further replies.