p68 poor heat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snappy

Oct 8, 2008
mass
i have a p68 stove and a harman accentra insert and thr blower on the accentra is unreal--the p68 is horrible --on hi can only feel fan about 4 ft away--not right in my opinion --called a local dealer and told me to install new esp sensor no difference any advice

is the p68 new or have you had it a few years? If it is a few years old check the blower to make sure it is not packed full of lint and pet dander.

I have not gotten my P68 yet but the one that was demo'd at the shop was blowing purty darn good and well past 4 feet. No advice but I hope you get it fixed.

I agree with parrot
I used to have a spare blower due to the 3 dogs and hardwood floors throughout the home, it was easier to switch the fan than to clean it in place...
If new try to flip it to test mode and see if it changes the airflow.

I agree, it sounds like a clogged blower. Amazing how much stuff they pick up in a year's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.