Pacific Energy Summit Classic in Titanium- any pix?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

juniormarbles

Nov 16, 2008
Arizona
I really would like to see that stove in the Titanium enamel finish, but no one I contacted, including dealers, distributors or even the factory, can provide me with a photo of such a stove. (P.E. has it listed in its catalogue, and assures me that it actually exists!)

Can anyone here help me?

Best regards,
JM

Go to Tom's website and select the Summit Classic. Click on the color chips to preview the stove in various colors. The titanium porcelain finish with the nickel door option looks sweet!

http://www.chimneysweeponline.com/pacsumc.htm

That's a most excellent start! I could see what color will not work, under any circumstances.
Now, if any of you have a PE with Titanium color (or one in 'black pearl') could you e-mail me a picture? I don't quite trust the photoshopped color charts, especially in the gray scales.
Thanks,

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.