Paint Kill Cat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fsappo

Minister of Fire
Apr 9, 2008
Central NY
Just remember the title to that thread from a few months ago. Something about it wont let me forget. Still haunts me. Mods can remove this thread and ban me if need be.

Yup , thats the one. For some reason every once in a while the phrase "Paint Kill Cat" pops into my head. This was my therapy

cat-pellet-stove.jpg

This cat is alive. You Sir, are a fraud and a charlotten.

I did lol at the thread. I'm going to be asking questions like that next. I will try to avoid making the same mistake.

Was the mistake the post or where it was posted?

Just the title. The sentence structure. I dont know, maybe its just me. I would have phrased it "Would paint hurt a catalytic" or something. Paint Kill Cat...I'll just never forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.