Paint sprayers

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Turns out a guy I work with had a small paint company, says he has one I can borrow. I despise painting so the thought of owning something to facilitate that bothered me anyway.
Thanks

Reactions: bholler
I have that one from harbor freight and have painted quite a bit with it and it is about 3 years old. Works great and all graco accessories fit it. I know you are going to borrow one from a friend but if you do decide to buy one they have super coupons occasionally for them at $170 plus you can use the 20% off coupon with it too.

Lopi Rockport
Blaze King Ashford 25

my brother in law left his with me. I used it to paint the outside of the house a few times (we didn't like the color combinations). I really liked having one for that, just remember to backroll.