Pallets in North Jersey

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xman23

Minister of Fire
Oct 7, 2008
Lackawaxen PA
Around the corner a neighbor put out on the street at least 50 pallets for the town to pickup. I don't think they will take them. So far in 2 weeks they haven't moved. If anyone is interested let me know, I will check it out.

Tom

Tom - Located in Hewitt NJ. Be glad to get more details. I need some pallets to stack wood and a little for kindling would be nice.

Regards,
Littlalex

Posted on the 20th:

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/zip/2578079564.html

100's of Free Wood Pallets Firewood (Roxbury)03:47 9/20/2011, craigslist nNJ "firewood"
We have 100's of free wood pallets that are yours for the taking. Some in good condition, some not. These are great for firewood or many other uses. Take all you want. Call 973 - 584 - 4063 M-S 6am-430pm. Do not email, only calls accepted.

Littlalex

I will send you a PM

Tom - Thanks.

Littlalex

Status
Not open for further replies.