Pants on Fire - No Mas Pantelones

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PA Fire Bug

Feeling the Heat
Jan 13, 2010
Blair County, PA
Our family got a good laugh from the end of this commercial. Our 7 year old has picked up the phrase "adios pantelones" when the living room gets too hot. Last evening, my wife put on a sweater when the temperature dropped to 75. She thought that I should put more wood on the fire. I waited until bed time to reload.

Adios Pantalones said:
... and I approve this message

I would be very disappointed if you didn't. I didn't mention in the original post that my daughter picked up "adios pantelones" after we all got a good laugh from your user name. Earlier today, my wife was telling the girls that they couldn't run around the house without pants on. I defended them since they are young enough to get away with it and I was without pants for several minutes while I was getting ready to shower after removing my pants which were dirty from working outside. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.