PE Alderlea/Summit Gaskets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbc557ci

Dec 25, 2007
Central NY State
With heating season coming upon us, I had the chimney cleaned. Got about one small coffee can of crap out of the chimney. That's burning from mid January to near the middle of May. Not tooooo bad :eek:)

Now I need a gasket for the back of the secondary burn plate thingy. I know there's a on line shop here that sells them. Anyone know the name of the shop?

Thanks in advance !!

Try Tom at www.chimneysweeponline.com I'm pretty sure that's where Hog has gotten his. I haven't needed one yet.

Funny thing...the dealer, that I purchased my stove from, didn't even know about the gaskets until I mentioned that I wanted a few for spares. Go figure.

Yeap call Tom at chimenysweeponline.com and he will hook you up. Great guy, none better to deal with!

Status
Not open for further replies.