Pellet install

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roachy20

Nov 21, 2011
Shelton, CT
My issue is this. The electric wire from the street goes to the back of my house and runs down the backside of my house near where I want to exhaust my stove. Can anyone help me out with how Far my exhaust should be from the main power supply line?

Your town building inspector. Or the shop you buy the stove from may have suggestions. But I would ask the building insepctor.

Check with local code as it would be a shame if you had installed it not to their liking only to do it all over again(DGB) + check with your insurance company ( on DIY installs) as i would hate to see something installed causing damage and them denying coverage.<>

Status
Not open for further replies.