Pellet pig and pics to prove it

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kykel

Feeling the Heat
Jan 4, 2009
long Island
PA040325.JPGPA050327.JPGPA050328.JPGPA050329.JPG PA040326 (1).JPG

How do you hang them pellets like that? ;?

Reactions: Melissa220
This is just 5 of the 22 tons that went to me. the rest went to 6 neighbors. All moved by me and my bobcat. One tone of stove chow from HD and a few miscelanious brands, timber heat,green supreme and cheat river on my deck.

You spelled Poobah wrong :( (Pubah)

The pigs wont be happy,.........

You are indeed a Pig though. Please add this to your Signature.

"Proud member of the Pellet Pig Club" OINK OINK! !
"You pellet pigs should be ashaimed of yourselves"-eernest4-Grand Poobah-Pellet Pig Club!

Just for spacing and spelling, its best to Copy and Paste.

Thats one helluva stash!!

You spelled Poobah wrong :( (Pubah)

The pigs wont be happy,.........

You are indeed a Pig though. Please add this to your Signature.

"Proud member of the Pellet Pig Club" OINK OINK! !
"You pellet pigs should be ashaimed of yourselves"-eernest4-Grand Poobah-Pellet Pig Club!

Just for spacing and spelling, its best to Copy and Paste.

Thats one helluva stash!!
OK its fixed. Hopefully no other pigs noticed;em

OCD. So I notice everything :) (Cap's on some words?)

Nice stove, Nice stash, and if I you posted a pic of the Bobcat, I would say nice Kitty!

You bought your pellets at Stop and Shop, and they delivered?

NIce stash.

Nice job!! your pellet stash is bigger than mine. Maybe the Rogue Pellet Pig Crew will head to your house instead!!
Be careful!! Here is a pic of one scouting around my house last night !!

Hog500x578-1.jpg

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Nice job!! your pellet stash is bigger than mine. Maybe the Rogue Pellet Pig Crew will head to your house instead!!
Be careful!! Here is a pic of one scouting around my house last night !!

View attachment 77043

Dang, I'm that ugly? I don't think you captured my good side! ==c

Nice stash kykel and welcome to the club!

How do you hang them pellets like that? ;?

Aw, that's nothin. Lets see him hang the pallets that way ==c

I hope you dont live on a cul de sac. That 53' rig would have been a beatch to turn around :p

Nice stash !

Aw, that's nothin. Lets see him hang the pallets that way ==c

I hope you dont live on a cul de sac. That 53' rig would have been a beatch to turn around :p

Nice stash !
I do live on a cul de sac and no trucks have ever had a problem getting around it. The drivers make a wide left turn and then backs up just a little to make it all the way around. Every year the driver will call and ask if the delivery is in a residential area. I always tell them its easy to get out. I dont think they believe me when they first pull into the block, But it always ends well.

Must be a larger circle from some I have seen. And it also depends on the driver. We get trucks at work where they need to do some creative driving to get to our dock since it is perpendicular to their route in.. You can always tell the experienced driver from the rookie.

Must be a larger circle from some I have seen. And it also depends on the driver. We get trucks at work where they need to do some creative driving to get to our dock since it is perpendicular to their route in.. You can always tell the experienced driver from the rookie.
Its a fairly new development (2001) and it is a nice wide cul de sac.

so,...what is stop and shop getting for a ton of Turman's

Isn't ashamed spelled wrong in your signatures? ;lol

Wheres the glory in buying pellets? Its much more of an accomplishment to scrounge,cut, split,and,stack your own firewood. Just saying !
Accomplishment = Work.... .....with age comes wisdom,... or so we hope...

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Wheres the glory in buying pellets? Its much more of an accomplishment to scrounge,cut, split,and,stack your own firewood. Just saying !

More true words have never been said, Nothing more difficult than finding a tree...Wait a second, I just looked out the window and glory be, must be a thousand trees! Just saying! As far as life goes, if scrounging, cutting, splitting and stacking firewood is an accomplishment, I feel you need to set your sights a teeny bit higher.;)

Reactions: oldmountvernon
Dont mean to insult anybody,I just dont understand why someone would brag about having to pay a company to provide my heat. Oh,and my labor isnt free since it doesnt cost me a dime to stay warm all winter. Maybe when I get old my perspective will change.Nah.:)

i wouldnt want to cut splt stack for a paycheck, hell if im gonna do it for free lol
We burned firewood as a kid. Loved the way the stove heated. Hated the work. And when I got in trouble, my punishment was to work on the wood pile. One year, I got in so much trouble, that the firewood was all done, and my dad made me just move the piles and restack them somewhere else as busy-work. Today, I have a wood stove and a pellet stove and we keep the house so warm you could actually bake cookies on my couch! But as for the wood stove, I burn Envi Blocks. I will never ever touch a dirty evil piece of firewood again in my life. I would actually rather cut between my toes with a hack-saw and pour Tobasco sauce on the wounds than have to do firewood!!!

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade or piss in there Cheerios, but I thought the criteria for being a pellet pig was that you needed to have your stash (4 tons or more) before the first frost? But then again I'm new here so what do I know.
By the way Kykel, very nice stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.