Pellet Stove Installers in Massachusetts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdawg

Nov 3, 2011
Central, MA
Can anyone recommend a good pellet stove installer in MA (central/western)? I need some recommendations for installers and down the road yearly maintenance/service for my stove. I don't have the time or the inclination to attack my first stove install ever right now. Just want a good professional to take care of it. Thanks!

Use the link below, and input your zip code. It will give you installers in your area. Call 2-3 and ask them to give you an estimate, and ask them if they can give you references.

www.nwdinc.com/installers.php

I just had my St.Croix pellet furnace installed by Tom Ciras 508-248-3733. He's the guy that Robbins Garden Center arranged to install it.

Status
Not open for further replies.