Pellet stoves vicenza

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

andy58

May 25, 2019
Canada
Does anybody have any info on vicenza 5.2 pellet stove
Only thing I can find is on there own website thinking of buying one but would like feedback if anybody has info on them

Does anybody have any info on vicenza 5.2 pellet stove
Only thing I can find is on there own website thinking of buying one but would like feedback if anybody has info on them
i bought one a couple years ago and have had nothing but trouble with it since . now the remote has failed and i was told a new remote would cost $600.00 i need to clean the stove every day after using it for 4-5 hours the one redeeming fact is it heats like crazy but other than that nothing but trouble "STAY AWAY"

here is an update on my vincenza after having it only a few years not only is the remote useless but the burn pot literally is melting or disintegrating away on me so i finally gave up on it going to purchase a Harmon absolute 43 which unlike the Vincenza is made in the united states and parts are widely available if needed by the looks of things this will be my third P stove in a little more than ten years its getting expensive but hopefully the third time is a charm