pellets all summer long at rochester, NH Home Depot

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rowerwet

Minister of Fire
I was there yesterday and asked if they had any pellets, I know the cashier has a pellet stove so she would keep up on what and when they would have them, she told me they are expecting a truck or two this week, first come first served, and that they are trying to get permission from corporate to keep pellets in stock all summer, not just seasonally. Seems like this should be a no brainer, but that would go against the old " a person gets promoted to the level of their incompetence"

just bought five tons from home depot rochester 188 a ton with coupon, they only had one ton left when i left there at 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.