Pellets and pellet-hauler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbojoey

Nov 3, 2010
NEPA
Picked up a ton of Hardwood Heat From TSC for $224.50. I asked for a pallet from the warehouse rather than one sitting outside. Very satisfied with the service, price, and truck!!! Can't wait to burn these puppies!!!

Attachments

• photo-4.png
    photo-4.png
    237.8 KB · Views: 243
Looks good! Keep us informed on how they burn. They are supposed to be Hamer's pellets re-bagged for TSC.

Nice pellet hauler(I am biased as I own an 06 F150) Very nice and she looks to handle them well. Keep us posted on the pellets. Love to hear the comments you have of them!

Thanks! She hauled them like they weren't even there. I love my truck. It's my first, and I don't know how I went so long without one.

I tested out two bags a few weeks ago and was impressed. Clean and hot, what more can you as for!!!

Nice Hauler. looks like she rides just fine.... Enjoy the Hammers. Cant wait to hear your comments...

Status
Not open for further replies.