Pellets coming to Newark Delaware !!! (maybe)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmelch1

Dec 7, 2010
Chesapeake City, MD
The Greene Team People sent Me a E-Mail that the Lowe's in Newark De. are getting a truck load on 2/3/11, of course that didn't happen , Ive' called them each day before I leave for work to see if they've arrived yet, and the outdoors dept. Dude said they would get there tomorrow (SuperBowl Sunday ) . We'll see.

I don't think so.

HD had pellets, won't buy there so I'm not sure they still have any.

Below the Grid, US RT 40 just over the MD line towards Elkton has pellets. Great guys to deal with too. They had TriStates but are out of them. Also have, I think it's American Wood. Not bad pellets.

TS may have some.

Swift Co. on Rt. 13 sobound in New Castle has Tree Cycle. Not worth a diddly darn!!

I grabbed four bags of AWF and they are burning good on my stove...I. was hoping LOWES had the SIH but no such luck

emmelch1 said:
The Greene Team People sent Me a E-Mail that the Lowe's in Newark De. are getting a truck load on 2/3/11, of course that didn't happen , Ive' called them each day before I leave for work to see if they've arrived yet, and the outdoors dept. Dude said they would get there tomorrow (SuperBowl Sunday ) . We'll see.
Hope ya grabbed those Greene Team, they burn great !

Trying to get them , I'm sure I'll catch up to the Greene Team pellets this week , I had saw people on this site for the most part gave them good reviews, as a newbie this year I've tried 3-4 different brands of pellets, and so far I like the 1st pallet I got at TSC, Hardwoods I think it was called ,in a red and white bag. I'm hoping the Greene Team price is at $187.00, we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.