Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Most pellets burned for heating are from either the leavings from other timber products, or from furniture makers.

That article is for creating power. Which is strange since I would expect that just burning the wood for power (as opposed to making pellets then burning), would be more efficient. But then again, they are being shipped to Europe.

Best film clip used - the truck loaded with wood running a stop light (and going at a good clip) - good thing the traffic waited otherwise there would have been some serious damage going on there.

Yes the Canadian censorship is out of control under this dictatorship, Video not available, but I've seen a video of this power station in North East USA.

Reactions: Washed-Up
Yes the Canadian censorship is out of control under this dictatorship, Video not available, but I've seen a video of this power station in North East USA.
It is not Canada that has stopped this video it is the producers at CBS news
Some content they allow into other countries some they don't
And FYI Look up the meaning of Dictatorship
And then tell me This Country is a dictatorship
And just in case you don't know-how

What is the real meaning of dictatorship?

dictatorship, a form of government in which one person or a small group possesses absolute power without effective constitutional limitations.

Sweet Heart
That an't Canada

It is not Canada that has stopped this video it is the producers at CBS news
Some content they allow into other countries some they don't
And FYI Look up the meaning of Dictatorship
And then tell me This Country is a dictatorship
And just in case you don't know-how

What is the real meaning of dictatorship?

dictatorship, a form of government in which one person or a small group possesses absolute power without effective constitutional limitations.

Sweet Heart
That an't Canada
Hey Johneh, I guess you have been watching CBC & CTV to much. Here is a more complete version for you, read for a bit and come to your own conclusions, whatever you would like to call it I really don’t care, we can read it in legislation.
Would you prefer to call it a Liberal/NDP coalition then?. Ever hear of Bill C-10.

Last edited:
Reactions: bogieb