pelletvent.com unbelevable

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Excell

Feeling the Heat
Oct 1, 2009
Winnipeg
After one month and six days ,I finally got pellet vent.com to give me a credit for the pipe that I never got . Then some one else sent me an email that they have filled my order and are sending me the pipe which I told them that I no longer need ,and they are charging my credit card . I didn't notice this email until tonight and they are closed now . I bet it will take me another month to get this pipe sent back to them . Man did I screw up when I picked this company to deal with .

That is the nasty way of dealing with it and I like to leave that as a last resort ,how ever I think I just might do that as I am really getting ticked .

I called the credit card company . That was worse than dealing with the pipe company . I give up this is not worth the trouble .

Status
Not open for further replies.