Peter Gabriel

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defiant

Vermont Castings Geek
Dec 5, 2007
Old Lyme CT
Last time I saw him was 1972 (Genesis) wife got tix for our 28th. She was not with me then but will be now.
one of my favorites

Gotta love a Good Concert..... Have Fun.

Pics would still be good??? No???? I dont know? I wasnt born before 72'. Chit, I was barely born before 82....

So They may all look like my Parents! ! LOL. Just ribbin ya.

Have fun....

Reactions: Defiant

Have an awesome time !!

*sniffs the air* :)

Love those tunes guys, show is not till Oct 13th. and looking forward to it.:cool:

Sounds like a great show. I've always liked Peter Gabriel, we have most of his albums. He's a very talented musician.

My brother was talking about getting Peter Gabriel tix last week. Great stuff for sure ! ! Have a blast

Damned if the older rockers arent putting the youngins to shame lately. Lets see, just a few recent examples are: Godsmack, 80-90 minute set-Aerosmith 2 hours; Shinedown 14 song set-Rush 2.5 hours. I could go on from there....and dont tell me the old timers have more material...that's BS

Oh and last Thursday night at Aerosmith, saw someone wearing best T shirt yet: "I may be old, but I got to see all the really cool bands ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.