Piazzetta P958M

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

boruta

Jan 3, 2020
Mass
I have above mentioned pellet stove for a third year. About a week ago I have finally learned how to modify some settings. What puzzles me is why there is setting P5 that can be modified but is not available during normal operation? My firmware is 115 and I don’t think it is unlocked, at least not by me and I have stove since new installed myself.

Well the reason why there is a p10 and p22 programming line in your parameter menu is very simple; The Monia and Sabrina have the same Mother board so dose the P95... and P96... and yes if you do have a bootloader and the correct firmware you will be capable to ( unlock it ) putting the Sabrina in a Monia and a P96... in a P95... and get dose value to run on your stove but there is no reason to do so, in the Monia or P95... witch are the same stove beside the fact that you can conduct the air in a duck, they have the same heat chamber configuration. power level P4 and P3 should be good to heat up the house witch should be around 1800 square feet. if you need more info you can send me an e-mail at [email protected] my pleasure ! the important ting about your stove is not the amount of power level setting but it's to be set so that you don't have any soot and that you never have to clean your burn put ! have a look to the pictures below.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    179.5 KB · Views: 140
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    218.5 KB · Views: 145
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 136