Picked up 4 tons of somersets $184 per ton

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coobie

Jan 20, 2010
southern michigan
Picked up 4 tons of the somserset pellets yesterday at the TSC store in Vanwert Ohio.Price was $184 per ton.I still have 3 tons of the uncle jeds from last year.oink,oink !!coobie

Dont let Mike56 read this!!!

Too late LOL, man i wish i could find them here for that price. congrats on the score

I was at the TSC in Troy, Ohio their Somersets were $224.50/ton but the manager told me that they would match prices with anyone local. On the way home stopped by the Menards in Tipp City. Their Somersets were on sale for $3.49/bag or $174.50/ton. On top of that was an 11% rebate on all purchases in the store. I could not resist so bought 3 more ton.

Nice find! I have not been able to find any local Somerset dealers here in northeast PA. It's pretty much Energex, Hamers, Stove Chow, Pennington, Lignetics and Dry Creek (nice pellets) up until recently. Went with 4 ton of Hamers this year, $225 per.

Status
Not open for further replies.