Picked up a 346XP!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wendell

Minister of Fire
Jan 29, 2008
NE Iowa
I wanted to get one before the non-cat versions were gone and my dealer made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Plus, I got a free hat. Got to put it in some wood yesterday and was extremely impressed. Can't wait to get it broke in!

IMG_3528.jpg

IMG_3529.jpg

IMG_3532.jpg

IMG_3534.jpg

is that a "Windows" hat? lol.

Looks nice on the outside & if you've ever seen the Huskies torn apart you know this is one quality saw, Randy. PS, you do need to put oil mix in em, that's why I get some dissassembled ones.

Sweet saw Wendell. If you find you don't like it, I know where there is a very nice 260 I'll trade you ;-)

Picked up the same model earlier this summer at Labonville's 20% off sale. It runs like a champ.

Nice looking, but it'll cut alot faster if it had a bar and chain on it.

wendell said:
Danno77 said:

Uh, no.
I heard that Husky replaced that model with the 346 Vista and that it has lots of problems. good thing you got the old one.

You have the fever!

Danno77 said:
wendell said:
Danno77 said:

Uh, no.
I heard that Husky replaced that model with the 346 Vista and that it has lots of problems. good thing you got the old one.
Yeah, but then they replaced it with the 346 V7 and now it's better. However, now all the other saw owners are complaining about how they ripped of another saw and called it the V7. ;-P

mayhem said:

IMG_3536.jpg

Better?

wendell said:
mayhem said:

IMG_3536.jpg

Better?

No. I liked it without the bar.

I wanted to explain that it was some sort of "Star Wars" light saber saw with a two stroke power source and that the new ball cap was some sort of laser proof helmet. .

Danno77 said:
wendell said:
Danno77 said:

Uh, no.

Hey Vista is discontinued the current model is " windows 7 " I invented it , you've seen the bit.
The new model needs no bar and chain thats old school it uses a 24' laser can cut thru a 2' log in 2 seconds !

Like I overheard in the saw store " if you got to mix oil in the gas what's that other little oil tank for ?

Tony H said:
Like I overheard in the saw store " if you got to mix oil in the gas what's that other little oil tank for ?
LoL. let's practice a response. this could be helpful..."Why, that's where you put the antifreeze for the saw's coolant system. By the way, my name is Tony, I buy used saws in non-running condition, let me get you my card."

Tony H said:

Ouch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.