Picture of my new Wood Gun.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasifier

Minister of Fire
Apr 25, 2011
St. Lawrence River Valley, N.Y.
Here is the Wood Gun sitting next to the old reliable Pacific Energy Super 27. This should be close to where the Wood Gun is going to sit. I will just disconnect the Super 27 and hook up the wood gun to the chimney. On the right hand side of the Wood Gun is a sink I will be removing and placing the Storage tank there. Just after that is the wall, then the hallway between this wood gun boiler room and the existing boiler room that I posted the picture of my existing piping. I will try to post recent picture of tank as well. That is sitting in the yard on a pallet.

Attachments

• Picture of my new Wood Gun.
    DSCF1446.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 537
She's proud standing there with her proud owner snapping the pix. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.