Pie Jams Super Bowl Menu Thread...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dix

Minister of Fire
May 27, 2008
Long Island, NY
Take it away, GF........

Thanks Dix,

Who is cooking what for the big game? Is it wings, chili, tacos etc.... what kind of dips?.....come share your recipes and I promise to read only...lol......Calling all cooks...

Thanks....

Not sure what else Susan & I will have on the menu,
but there's about a gallon of my "Toxic Waste" chili
leftover from a cook off at the local Harley-Davidson
dealer. Tied for first! Might hafta grab some Tortilla
chips & make some nachos. Shrimp cocktails are a
DEFINITE. Other than that? Maybe some Tyson's Buffalo
Chicken Tenders with Bleu Cheese...Roni & Cheese...
Sit back & root for my numbers...

Going bold, we'll see how it works out

Bobby Flays Guac w/roasted corn

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/...tilla-chips-southwest-snack-recipe/index.html

Cheese, pepperoni, crackers, buffalo wings, pigs in blankets, olives, pickles, taco salad, a 3' hero (american & italian), ice cream, and cherry pie.

BYOB
food-smiley-012.gif

Sorry to disappoint....I ain't cooking today. Takeout for a change, I need a break.

I really only watch the superbowl for the commercials and the half time show.
However, Madonna for half time? WTF...gimme a freakin break... >:-(

They are worried about a wardrobe malfunction? Who knows what that whackjob has up her sleeve. :smirk:

Sounds yummy Dix..I'll be over at 6pm.

Grilled chicken wings, beer, grilled steaks, beer, grilled asparagus, beer, grilled zucchini, beer, grilled squash, and beer :lol: O ya and grilled apples filled with cinnamon apple sauce and beer !!

Pete

Pete1983 said:
Grilled chicken wings, beer, grilled steaks, beer, grilled asparagus, beer, grilled zucchini, beer, grilled squash, and beer :lol: O ya and grilled apples filled with cinnamon apple sauce and beer !!

Pete

I see a pattern developing here...

We were going to roast a pig but the deal fell through. So the rotisserie will get a couple of rib roasts, a turkey and a pork roast. Just the main coarse. There will be dogs and burgers. Chili and beans. So much food we'll all be snoozing by the second quarter! Lots of beer too. Some homebrew that will curl your toe nails!

Hope everyone has a feast today!

DAKSY said:
Pete1983 said:

Pete

I see a pattern developing here...

I brew my own beer funny thing is I drink maybe 2 beers a week at best haha

Pete

Since the weather is so mild, I'll drag out the grill and fix up the two T-bones that 99 picked up the other day. It's been awhile since we've had a good steak. And of course, there is always the chili or at least chili cheese dip.

Friday evening, I made a Mexican casserole called El Dorado. I thought that there would be some around for Sunday, but...man, is that stuff good!

Lets see, Wings in half a dozen flavors, Taco Meatballs, Potato Skins, half a dozen diifferent dips with the fixins, and the company of good friends..............Should be a great game. Everyone have a GREAT time.

ribeye steaks (on the grill) baked potatoes, green beans. also making some pulled pork ...

GAMMA RAY said:
Sorry to disappoint....I ain't cooking today. Takeout for a change, I need a break.

I really only watch the superbowl for the commercials and the half time show.
However, Madonna for half time? WTF...gimme a freakin break... >:-(

They are worried about a wardrobe malfunction? Who knows what that whackjob has up her sleeve. :smirk:

Sounds yummy Dix..I'll be over at 6pm.

Yah, whats it 1985?........ Was Debbie Gibson busy? :bug:

Hey Mr Keeper...lol

WOW..I'm hungry and I just ate...thanks for the link..that sandwich is right up my alley...heartburn for me but anything that good is worth the discomfort!!! gonna try that El Dorado casserole too..yum yum..

Back to stealth mode....

Status
Not open for further replies.