pin hitch draw bar

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skinnykid

May 6, 2008
Next to a lake in NH
I have a wagon for the back of my atv but it is a pin hitch type. I cannot find a pin hitch draw bar for my ATV. any one know where I can get one?

You talkin 'bout a square hitch receiver, or a 3PH, or what? Anything's available. What's on your ATV that you want to be able to pull this trailer with? Rick

I was told on the ATV site that I need to use a regular draw bar with out the ball. Thats what I thought but was unsure. I hate buying stuff to find out that it was wrong, thats why I was checking!

Does your quad have a receiver or a ball mount? If receiver, just buy a drawbar and put the pin through it. If a ball mount, then there are a couple options for keeping a ball and the hitch pin. Buy a prefab one from ebay or take a piece of steel about 5 inches long and drill a 3/4" hole in one end and a 1/2" hole in the other and sandwich it between the ball and the mount.

Tractor Supply Company or any similiar type store.

skinnykid said:
The tongue on my ATV trailer looks like the one on this trailer
www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_0...e=All+Terrain+Vehicle+Attachments&sName=Carts

I don't have any draw bar right now on the atv, thats what I need. It needs to be 1 1/4 and connect to a tongue like show. Maybe I can get a regular draw bar with out the ball and use it to connect to the tongue.

Sounds like you need a hitch specific to the year and make of your ATV. You could try Parts Unlimited or go to you local ATV store.

http://atv.parts-unlimited.com/

try JCWhitney.com they have almost anything and good prices too.

Status
Not open for further replies.