Pineridge Wood Stove -- looking for info

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

benway

Sep 27, 2019
Colorado
Greetings. First time participant.
Just moved into a house with a "PINERIDGE Genuine Wood Stove" insert, shown here along with its Warnock Hersey tag. I don't have a ton of experience with wood stove inserts and I've been trying to find manufacturer info and/or manual on-line about this unit but can find nothing. House seller did not use it during their 7 years in the house so he had no info. I just had chimney camera-inspected and cleaned, so that is good to go. If anyone knows anything about this brand I would greatly appreciate learning the good-bad-ugly about it, or where I can pick up some documentation about it.

Many thanks. - Ben

Attachments

• Pineridge stove.JPG
    Pineridge stove.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 616
  • WH Tag.JPG
    WH Tag.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 602
This stove is awesome! I have the exact one at my house. I bought it from the classifieds for $50 and tonight is the first night of fire in it! We love it cuz its so big compared to our old one. It was very heavy and a pain to go from rectangle to round but you dont have to do all that so thats good. Im not sure if theres a manual for it but every installation is kinda custom I think. The front adjuster knob controls the intake air is all I know. But I was surprised to see the exact stove I have for sure!