post counts?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jharkin

Minister of Fire
Oct 21, 2009
Holliston, MA USA
I think Begreen might want to ask for a recount..........

Since I was coming up on 1,000 posts I was watching closely. I was at 998 posts, and then I made 4 more posts before the counter went to 1,000.

Is something off with the counter logic? I suspect it might be excluding can posts.

I know my Ash Can posts are not counted. Not sure about the Inglenook or any of the others.

True. I tested it a few weeks ago. I went into the Ash Can and dumped a few ancient posts of mine and then checked the count. It hadn't changed.

On the old forum when Craig would clear it out(The Ash Can) didn't it actually subtract from your post count and then they would go down?

Doesn't matter as I am never going to catch up with Dennis and BB!:)

Gary

On the old forum when Craig would clear it out(The Ash Can) didn't it actually subtract from your post count and then they would go down

Yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.