(post ok'ed by craig) Pelletstoveservice.com is seeking a technician for winter 2012 in New Hampshir

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking through my numbers for this past season and trying to forecast demand for next winter and I'm going to need more help.

Job offering:

Pellet stove technician

Duties:

Clean, repair pellet stoves on location as well as install new and used pellet stoves.

Must haves:

Candidate must have a pellet stove, an inclination to things mechanical, basic troubleshooting skills, carpentry skills, basic hand tools needed for repairs, an understanding of how to use a digital multi-meter, a curious mind, an open mind, an educated mind, a great attitude, people skills, and the ability to drive to perform work in your own vehicle legally. You will be driving A LOT! You must live in NH somewhere between the MA border and Concord.

It would be good if you have:

An NFI Certification, MA SFCSL

I'm in the beginning stages right now and I am seeking people that I think I can work with. Let's have a conversation. I'm going to be pretty picky so no hard feelings if I say "not at this time." PM, me for questions or email or call from my sig.

Although I am currently under house arrest, my probation officer will be removing my electronic monitering ankle bracelet in June and will be able to travel outside my house as I wish!! I have strong people skilzzz and would love to learn a new trade.
Naaahhh....just messing. But good luck.
And I want to thank Craig for allowing you to post this because you are actually one of, if not the biggest contributor here. You seem to be very good at what you do and are always one of the first responders in helping people troubleshoot problems with their stove. You are a tremendous resource to this community and I am glad to see that it is reciprocated. Thanks for contributions here and good luck growing your business.

Scott,

You need a part timer on Cape Cod please PM me.

---Nailer---

johnnycomelately said:
Although I am currently under house arrest, my probation officer will be removing my electronic monitering ankle bracelet in June and will be able to travel outside my house as I wish!! I have strong people skilzzz and would love to learn a new trade.
Naaahhh....just messing. But good luck.
And I want to thank Craig for allowing you to post this because you are actually one of, if not the biggest contributor here. You seem to be very good at what you do and are always one of the first responders in helping people troubleshoot problems with their stove. You are a tremendous resource to this community and I am glad to see that it is reciprocated. Thanks for contributions here and good luck growing your business.

That avatar is whacked. You scare me....thanks for the compliment ;-P

I may be interested. I live in weare, nh

Status
Not open for further replies.