Preseason price email

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DBCOOPER

Minister of Fire
Jan 23, 2010
Stowe, Pa
What do you think?

Brand
Per Bag
(25 or more) Per Ton In Stock
Hamer
$5.26 $263.00

Lignetics
$4.76 $238.00
Yes
Energex
$4.56 $228.00

Great American
$4.16 $208.00

jay, how good are the lignetics in the green letter bag, I never tried Lignetics, there's a local place here that i called (don't know what bag) and the price is WAY up there, I think it was like $300. ;lol

Sounds average ..

jay, how good are the lignetics in the green letter bag, I never tried Lignetics, there's a local place here that i called (don't know what bag) and the price is WAY up there, I think it was like $300. ;lol

Lots of heat, Ash will vary from decent to a bit more than I like. I got some at TSC last fall for $3.94/bag. I snagged as many as they had at the time and hoped they got more. But they never did. I see other sell them in the area for far more than $4/bag.

Reactions: geek
Status
Not open for further replies.