Presto Log Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

referee38

Mar 27, 2011
Eastern Pa
Local Home Depot in Eastern Pa. has them for 197.00 a ton.

Ed

What type of stove do you have? I have had good luck with them. Others have not.

Helps a lot if you add your stove to your signature line. Your Control Panel at the top pf screen. Then click on Your Signature.

Got mine for $177 a ton. Another reason I grabbed 5 ton. Decent pellet. Great price.

Thanks took care of my signature. I was just putting out the price as I thought it pretty good. I am burning Hamers right now I paid 215.00 a ton earlier this year.
Ed

Harmans, like Quadrafires, will burn just about any pellet. Its the heat output and how mich ash they have. Those are my 2 concerns. With heat being priority #1. I can deal with ash. I cant deal with low heat output. I measure my stove temps with a thermocouple (used a digital cooking probe thermo before/worked well also) Knowing what makes what temps is important. To me anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.